Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Group: Dr. John Layke
Dr. John Layke is the co-founder of both Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Group and Beverly Hills MD Cosmeceuticals, a range of revolutionary skincare products. He founded both of these companies with close friend, and fellow surgeon, Dr. Payman Danielpour whom he completed his residency with at the prestigious Long Island Plastic Surgical Group.
From their earliest residency days, Dr. Layke and Dr. Danielpour complimented each other exceedingly well when it came to patient philosophy and procedures. This has led to the two working in a unique manner at Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Group. Both surgeon’s actually evaluate and operate on each patient, offering a more comprehensive and complete approach to each individual surgery.
This innovative partnership has also led to their skincare line, Beverly Hills MD, a product line that aims to help people look and feel their best by utilizing the latest technology to treat and prevent the most difficult skin problems.
Why Choose Dr. Layke?
Dr. Layke’s reputation has continued to grow since settling into practice in Beverly Hills in 2009. His exceptional skill and craft has been noticed by many, with many television programs calling upon his surgical expertise, including Extra, Home & Family TV, Entertainment Tonight and The Doctors. He has also served as a consultant for 944 Magazine, LA Mom Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar, OK Magazine, STAR Magazine, as well as US Weekly.
Dr. Layke also sits on several surgical advisory boards including Skineez, an international garment company that infuses medicine into their garments, and Neodyne, known for cutting-edge advanced scar therapy from Stanford University.
Dr. Layke has spent years studying medicine, general surgery and reconstructive surgery. He first graduated from Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin before attending medical school at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Dr. Layke then took his interest in surgery to Chicago where he trained in General Surgery at the University of Illinois Metropolitan Group Hospitals. It was here that he was appointed to Administrative Chief Resident in his final year and received the Vijay Maker, MD award for academic excellence.
Next, Dr. Layke decided to train in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Nassau University Medical Center in New York where he also held residency at the prestigious Long Island Plastic Surgical Group – the largest and oldest private practice group in America.
In 2009 he earned his California state medical license and gained both a certification from the American Board of Surgery and from the American Board of Plastic Surgery, making him a double board certified surgeon.
In Los Angeles, he is currently affiliated with both the Olympia Medical Center and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
What can Dr. Layke do for you?
Dr. Layke offers offers a wide range of cosmetic procedures under the careful craft and expertise of both himself, and partner, Dr. Danielpour.
Here are a few of the key surgeries they provide at Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Group:
- Single Incision Mommy Makeover (SIMM). A procedure that the duo famously designed themselves whilst at Long Island Plastic Surgical Group, the Single Incision Mommy Makeover (SIMM) is a combination surgery of abdominoplasty and breast augmentation. It’s magic lies in the fact that it removes the need for breast incisions, and hence traditional scarring, by using only a single incision point just above the pubic line where it’s easily hidden.
- FaceLift. Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery are able to offer a rare technology called Minimal Access Cranial Suspension, or MACS. This is a device that works to gently lift muscle and tissue vertically to reposition in a more youthful position, with dissolvable sutures, before re-draping the skin over the muscle. This is quite different than the usual pulling of the skin toward the ears, and trimming it, as is done traditionally in a facelift, and provides a far more natural look. It is also a considerably quicker procedure that is less invasive and shorter in recovery time.
- Rhinoplasty. Rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure that may help to correct the shape of the nose as well as to improve actual function of the nasal passages. Dr. Layke is an expert in rhinoplasty combining his precision and craft and always preferring to keep as much of the original nose structure as possible. With the use of cutting edge technology, he is able to create a procedure that is unique to each individual person to achieve exactly what they desire.
- Breast Augmentation. One of the most popular cosmetic surgeries in the U.S. and one of the most frequently performed at Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Group. Breast augmentation aims to give women fuller, firmer, better-proportioned breasts through the use of saline or silicone implants. All implant materials are approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and include a range of placement options, and incision techniques to minimize scar visibility. Breast augmentation lasts around one to two hours and many patients return to work within the week.
- Brow Lift. Also known as a forehead lift, for those who have a pronounced crease across their forehead or across the bridge of the nose. The procedure is aimed at minimizing creases, improving “frown lines” (the vertical creases between the eyebrows) or a low and sagging brow.
- Ear Surgery. Otoplasty is an option for those whose ears are disfigured or protruding. It can make the face and ears more proportional and is recommended for both adults and children. Ear surgery at Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Group creates a natural shape that will bring balance and proportion back to the ears and face.
- Liposuction. Sometimes excess fatty tissue in the body is hereditary and a healthy diet and exercise just can’t move it. Liposuction can address this issue by removing the fatty tissue in certain areas of the body and face. These include the the upper arms, abdomen, hips, thighs, chin, neck, and cheeks.
- BodyTite. For patients who require effective body contouring without experiencing scars or lengthy downtimes, BodyTite is proving exceptional. It is a minimally invasive extraction system for those with skin laxity or unwanted fat and does not require surgery. BodyTite uses a three-dimensional contraction of the dermis, which is powered by Radio-Frequency Lipolysis (RFAL) which delivers rapid heat to the fatty tissue. Patients see substantial fat reduction in as little as one treatment.
- Arm Lift. An arm lift can lift and tighten sagging skin on the upper arm which often occurs due to age or from losing a substantial amount of weight. The procedure typically takes only one to two hours and is performed under either local or general anesthesia. In most cases, the procedure is done on an outpatient basis and you can be back to work in as little as three days.
- Vein Treatment. It is estimated that half of all adult women suffer from unsightly spider veins. These usually appear in areas such as the calves, ankles, or thighs and often result in burning and swelling. New technology using laser ablation means that Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Group can treat spider veins without surgery with a treatment that takes only 45 minutes over two sessions. The procedure is painless, does not require anesthesia and normal activities can be resumed immediately.
The Beverly Hills MD Cosmeceuticals Line
Beverly Hills MD products are built around gentle, safe ingredients, avoiding anything that could react as an allergen or irritant. Dr. Layke and Dr. Danielpour continuously work with the newest technology and the best, top-quality ingredients for results that they know their clients are actively seeking. Products that also work hand in hand with their own procedures.
As the body’s largest organ, the skin sucks up everything into your system. So if you wouldn’t confidently ingest something, why would you put in on your skin? Dr. Layke and Dr. Danielpour continue to work with the newest technology and only the best, top-quality and safe ingredients.
A great example of this is Beverly Hills MD’s Deep Regenerating Stem Cell Moisturizer: The moisturizer targets dull, aging skin in three ways: tone, texture, and radiance, or what the surgeons call “The Golden Triangle.”
It’s key ingredients are:
- Swiss Alpine Rose Stem Cells: Stem cells adapt and take on the job of the cells that need them, adding new, vibrant energy to your complexion. The result is a glowing, energetic new look that can make skin look and feel years younger.
- SEPITONIC™ M3: An ionic charge adds power to the stem cells in this formula, activating them into action and helping skin recharge and take on a more youthful look, fast.
- HydraFlower Complex: Jasmine, Rose, and Daisy extracts work together to even skin tone, giving the complexion new radiance and a flawless finish – while Hyaluronic Acid infuses skin with deep moisture that plumps, and smoothes … resulting in an almost ‘airbrushed’ look and a satiny feel.
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Here’s some of the other revolutionary products that you’ll find in Dr. Layke’s Beverly Hills MD line:
- Dark Spot Corrector – Designed to reduce the appearance of age spots, sun spots, acne scars, and other discoloration. It can provide a dramatically more even, younger-looking skin tone without bleaching or irritating skin and can help protect skin against future damage, including UV damage.
- Lift+Firm Sculpting Cream – This cream gives skin a lifted, tightened, more youthful appearance. It helps stimulate the renewal of skin cells and accelerates the production of collagen for a younger, healthier overall look. It considerably reduces the appearance of sagging skin.
- Wrinkle Repair Night Treatment – Providing deep hydration to the skin and reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines while you sleep, the Wrinkle Repair Night Treatment uses Nobel Prize-winning technology to stimulate cellular renewal, repair skin, and delay visible aging.
- Dark Circle Corrector – The Dark Circle Corrector reduces discoloration under the eyes, as well as shadows that can develop with age. It deeply hydrates the skin while reducing wrinkles and puffiness and utilizes a unique formula that uses color correctors and light-scattering optics to leave you with bright, youthful looking eyes.
- Lash Enhancing Serum – This non-prescription, safe and natural eyelash treatment is designed to thicken and lengthen eyelashes, without the need for false lashes. It keeps lashes moisturized and helps them to naturally grow longer, thicker, denser, and darker. It also reduces the chances for breakage or lash fallout.
- Line Smoothing Serum – A powerful anti-aging formula that can help reduce fine lines and deep wrinkles, boosting the amount of collagen to increase elasticity of skin. It also
reduces facial muscle cell contractions to target deep expression lines and deeply hydrates the skin.
- Anti-Aging Lip Enhancer – Using the brand new skincare technology known as Hyaluronic Filling Spheres, capable of filling up to 30 times their size with your skin’s moisture, this lip enhancer plumps up lips naturally and safely, keeping them hydrated, without irritation.
Each unique product on the Beverly Hills MD line is created with the same care and innovative research that Dr. Layke and Dr. Danielpour bring to their surgical procedures. They believe in their skin care products so deeply that they are backed with a money-back guarantee.
If any product does not meet or exceed your expectations, you can return the item within 60 days of purchase for a full refund.
Though they often deal with Hollywood’s rich and famous, the type of cosmetic surgery that Dr. Layke is most passionate about is surgery that can change lives. Beverly Hills MD has partnered with Smile Train, an international children’s charity that provides training and funding to empower local doctors in developing countries to provide 100%-free cleft repair surgery to their communities. Disfigured cleft lips and palates can create shame, as well as difficulty in eating, breathing and speaking.
Beverly Hills MD donate a portion of each and every product sold to Smile Train, to directly impact the lives of these children. You can find out more at SmileTrain.org