Repêchage's Five Reasons to See an Esthetician
As an esthetician, you’re likely to come in contact with someone set in their ways as to why they don’t need to see an esthetician. Regardless of whatever reasons someone might feel they don’t need to seek professional skin care, the truth of the matter is that a professional esthetician can provide technique and product that clients likely can’t perform on themselves. Professional skincare brand Repêchage has had success throughout spas and treatment rooms across the globe. Founder and CEO Lydia Sarfati is a master esthetician herself, so it’s safe to say she knows a thing or two about seeking professional skincare advice. Whether you’re looking to explain to someone specifically, or if you’re just looking to expand your clientele, here are five reasons to see an esthetician, as told by Repêchage.
1. Expert Skin Analysis- estheticians analyze the skin to determine specific skin types and client needs.
2. Professional Extractions- estheticians are trained to perform extractions that don’t injure the skin.
3. Stress Relief- estheticians provide massage that can help relax muscles, plus lower heart rate and blood pressure to help decrease overall stress.
4. Professional Recommendation- estheticians can customize at home skincare programs specific to client needs.
5. Skincare Advice- estheticians offer advice based on client lifestyle and skincare concerns, and always answer all skincare related questions.
Take a look at the video below for a deeper look at Repêchage’s reasons to see an esthetician: